Are the crystals toxic?

Are the crystals toxic?

They are non toxic, safe to handle and safe for use around animals and children. They are not to be eaten and can be a chocking hazard.
    • Related Articles

    • What are water crystals used for?

      These poylmers are commonly used as water retaining agents for horticultural applications and disposable hygiene products. The crystals are also supplied as a decorative, water retaining product for use with household displays of cut flowers and ...
    • Why should I put crystals in soil?

      When mixed with soil they keep the moisture much longer and hence you don't need to water your plants that often. Crystals can be used for growing fruits and vegetables as well as they are completely safe. The pigmentation they contain is not ...
    • How long do water crystals last for?

      Up to 5 to 10 years in soil.
    • How do they absorb water?

      Water crystals, pearls and cubes can absorb and retain extremely large amounts of water relative to its own mass. Water crystals absorb aqueous solutions through hydrogen bonding with water molecules.
    • Is artificial snow safe?

      The Centimo artificial snow is environmentally safe, biodegradable and non toxic. After snowing a fresh cut Christmas tree, it can be recycled along with the tree at the end of the season.